Tuesday 8 April 2014

What the mind set is this..??? :(

When i was in home some times, i had task from my dad to count the coins. Last week, my dad gave me 500 rupees worth coins to make sure the amount. I started to count the coins and noticed that there was shortage of 8 rupees. Automatically i started to scold the person who gave this coins to my dad.
If i note that there are more coins exists mentioned amount means, i started to the count again, i thought am not correct with the counting.,!

what the mind set is this..!!??!! :(
1)Started to blame others when loss is for myself means.,
2)Started to recheck my work if the loss is not for me means recheck the work i've done to ensure.
3)Am not recheck the count to ensure..

Am not do this things with my full will, but my mind automatically think like that., don know where the origin was.,I realize above points when i count coins last time and as a tester.,
I hope, i should not do above mistakes when i count coins in next time., :)
Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Whole World!

Language is different gesture is same. Culture is different emotions are same. Situations are different feelings are same. Being toget...