Dear Tester(Am saying this points to me),
- Don let the developers find bugs in your bug report.See, a tester hide in every human in the world.
- Don command the developer, you are not the captain of the ship mind it. EX: The title should be in centered alignment. Above line should not be in bug summary or description, may exists in the Expected Result area as per requirement.
- Tester's success is on quality of the End product, not only finding number of bugs in application(But this one too important).
- There is no use of your bug report, if those things are not accepted and fixed by development team means. this is the greatest failure of tester.
- While testing the application, go through some of modules or functions you feel it darkened, and you need more clarifications regarding the module/function means, don hesitate to contact fellow tester/developer. You are the first client of the application, so you have to be know all things about application.